[[lug] 3Dfx drivers for KRUD]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Fri Mar 17 23:20:02 MST 2000

I'm sure your aware of the Xfree 4.0 release which might help a bit with the
newer cards. Or just go with the Xfree 3.3.6 release, it atleast is "stable"
and should work fine. As far as finding rpm's for these I'm not sure, try the
xfree86.org site for sources and all. I took a quick look at the ftp site but
didn't see any rpm's.

justin