[lug] Network problem

PC Drew Philip.Drew at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 20 17:02:46 MST 2000

When I installed RH 6.0, I had a problem with DHCP.  A friend told me that
pump didn't work right and that I needed to install the fix for it.  If
you haven't already done that, I suggest doing it.  If you need the rpm
for it, email me privately and I'll send it to ya.

--
PC Drew

"To understand recursion, we must first understand recursion."