[lug] Network problem

Scott Saad scott.saad at anark.com
Wed Mar 22 09:10:52 MST 2000

Actually.... pump is a complete waste of time.  I spent an entire day
messing around with my net card trying to get Linux to see the network.  I
finally ended up using dhcpcd, which is the another dhcp client that works
much better.  I believe it comes with the Red Hat distribution.  I would
suggest uninstalling pump and using dhcpcd.  It's much better.

Hope this helps...

Scott