[lug] Isinglass load error?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Mar 22 09:17:47 MST 2000

>>>>> "Tony" == Tony Dyson <the_anorak at worldnet.att.net> writes:

Tony> Looking in /var/log/messages at the point where I'd like
Tony> Isinglass to start, I'm seeing lines like "Mar 22 05:59:02
Tony> localhost modprobe: can't locate module binfmt-0000"

Tony> Anyone know what module that is?

Humm...what kernel are you running?

Try doing a 'modprobe -c | grep binfmt' and see if that shows you what
it's looking for.

It could be the a.out module (if your ipfwadm or ipchains is in a.out
format), the elf module (if your ipfwadm or ipchains is in elf
format), or possibly the #!/bin/sh handler (for the isinglass script
itself).

Can you run isinglass on the command line?

kevin
--
Kevin Fenzi
MTS, tummy.com, ltd.