[lug] Isinglass load error?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 23 14:12:42 MST 2000

>> Can you run isinglass on the command line?

Tony> Hard to say; I can issue the command & don't see any error
Tony> messages (or anything else). Checking /var/log/messages shows
Tony> the same kind of message ("Mar 22 22:58:01 localhost modprobe:
Tony> can't locate module binfmt-0000").

humm...poking around I note that this error comes from trying to
execute an empty file. (Try it: 'touch foo; chmod 755 foo; ./foo').

Not sure what empty file it would be executing. Check your
/usr/sbin/isinglass and /etc/isinglass.conf and /etc/isinglass.user
files to make sure they are all there.

Tony> tony

kevin
--