[lug] [EXPO] Dave Whitinger (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Mar 24 16:13:27 MST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:07:56 -0700 (MST)
From: "Michael J. Hammel" <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>
To: BLUG Expo Project <expo at thecliq.org>
Subject: [EXPO] Dave Whitinger

Dave called me today and said that he and his brother will be driving in
from Kansas City on Wednesday night.  He wanted to know if anyone wanted to
go drinking with them Thursday night.  I told him that usually isn't a
problem.

Lynn/Wayde - if you want to pass this along to the LUG guys who might be in
the Tech Center area, you can get a group together to mingle with the
hoi-paloy.  I might go with them Thursday night, but kind of doubt it right
now.  I don't think I'll have time.  I will be going with Dave and his
brother to lunch on Thursday, however.  I'm probably going to take them
downtown if anyone else wants to tag along.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.