[lug] Perl question

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Fri Mar 31 18:29:31 MST 2000

This is correct.  The reason nothing happened is that AB.C got translated
to ab.c and ab.c got translated to AB.C

However, you probably should have ended up with one file named either AB.C
or ab.c depending on which one you entered first.  Since the one would have
overwritten the other and then gotten changed.

Hugh