[lug] vi/vim HOWTO, part 2

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Mon Apr 3 17:42:16 MDT 2000

I second the call for an emacs HOWTO. I have used it from time to time
but don't really know it. Basically learning it better is on the back
burner until I have "time". Lord knows when that will be. Especially
useful (for me at least) is any of the ways it can help
programmers...like color-coding and auto-indentation (perl, java, C,
C++, etc). Other things I have wondered is what makes people so looney
about it...I would love to know the features that make people love it so
much.

--

----
Kyle Moore