learning emacs (was Re: [lug] vi/vim HOWTO, part 2)

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Mon Apr 3 20:30:38 MDT 2000

Learning emacs has been a pain in the *ss!! I have used it for about 2
years, and still don't know most of the default key bindings. I like it
because of the highlighting, programming modes. I can create
my own keybindings, and functions. Plus, I can also use it set up
almost identically, on linux, as well as winblows.
    I have never used vi, or vim, and only because I haven't... No reason.
I don't think I know enough about emacs to write any tutorial on it.
:o)
LP