[lug] Changing paths

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Wed Apr 5 09:49:38 MDT 2000

	From a reading of the bash man page, I think you may be
running into the difference between a login shell and an interactive
shell.

	It appears as if the mechanism of logging in thru the modem
gives you an interactive shell, not a login shell.

	If you do a 'man bash' and then search for "INVOCATION" you
can see the details of the difference.

* Wayde Allen (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us) [000405 09:43]:

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 978-336-5652 (F)
PGP: DF 2B 6C 72 33 BE 06 D1  9D C4 ED 32 36 97 C0 6E