[lug] CTSIE show - List of Linux companies

Elizabeth O. Coolbaugh cool at eklektix.com
Wed Apr 5 10:31:50 MDT 2000

You might want to steal the list from the LWN Linux Stock Index page,
http://lwn.net/stocks.  That gives you a list of publicly traded
companies, both those that are primarily Linux (Tier 1) and others
that have made a heavy commitment to Linux (Tier 2).

Dave Whitinger would probably also be happy to share his list of the
100 most press-release-prolific Linux companies, from his talk.  You
can drop him a note at dave at whitinger.net

I've also copied this note to Kevin Cullis.  He took care of
exhibitors for the CLIQ and therefore had to put together his own
list, which I'm sure he'd be willing to share.  Between those three
sources, you should have a nice long list, though by no means
exhaustive.

Liz Coolbaugh (for the LWN team)
cool at lwn.net