[lug] CSTIE show - BLUG needs booth volunteers

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:13:09 MDT 2000

At 06:05 PM 4/5/00 -0600, you wrote:

>I don't really see much point in belaboring this item.  It is quite simply
>their show, and we've been invited to participate.

	Sorry, it wasn't my intention to belabor a point, I was just making a
statement.  You are, of course, correct.

>Right now, Ferdinand Schmid, Robert Harris, and myself are the only people
>committed to this project.  Ferdinand and Robert have already volunteered
>to speak at the convention, and Ferdinand is working to create a
>heterogenous network to show off Linux.  We could really use a few more
>people to help us out here.  We'll need some people to man the booth, and
>ANYONE can help us get the network running.

	I would, but I work those days.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf