[lug] xvidtune

JEFF PFOHL pfohl at sandia.gov
Sat Apr 8 17:03:43 MDT 2000

On my new RH6.1 install it seems the monitor is flickering ever sooo
slightly. SO I look at xvidtune. WOW!! That warning is scary. OK I
know not to overclock the monitor. But there isn't a direct way to
alter the refresh rates. You just change the sync start/end. So how do
I begin approaching this fix without running the risk of frying the
monitor?

Thanks!

--
				JEFF PFOHL
			 	E-MAIL: pfohl at sandia.gov
				PHONE : (505) 844-7033  work
					(505) 299-9516  home
        				(505) 844-6729  fax
				http://nucalf.physics.fsu.edu/pfohl

"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people:
 Those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to
 try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."

 - Indira Ghandi, the late Prime Minister of India