[lug] Learnin Linux on yer own..... my own little RFC!!!

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Sat Apr 8 23:09:51 MDT 2000

Thus spoke John Starkey
> year and I gotta teach myself for the most part. So what would you
> guy/gals recommend I learn. If I had to work next to you on a project what

You could start with the following, taken from the headers of you original
post:

Try and figure out why this is getting stuffed in there.  I'll give you a
hint - look at your /etc/hosts file (you're probably running RH 6.x or one
of its derivatives, though other distros may do similar silly things).
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com