[lug] xvidtune

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sun Apr 9 01:05:42 MDT 2000

Ok, don't quote me, and you are doing this at your own risk, but my
understanding is that modern monitors don't have problems if you over
clock them.  They just don't work and when you stop over driving them,
they come out fine.   My approach was to borrow values from one of the
example monitor timings and start there.

Chip