[lug] OS Sniffer site?

Cory Dekker cory at sysmgrs.com
Mon Apr 10 15:15:44 MDT 2000

While we're on the subject of cool sites...

At the firewall talk last month, someone made mention of a
software package or site that had an uncanny ability to sniff
your site and tell you, with annoying accuracy, what OS you
are running, often down to the point release.

I've checked the web site, and Kevin's paper, and couldn't
find any mention of it.  Does anyone remember the name of
the package/web-site?

                                        Thanks,
                                                -Cory