[lug] Surplus Intel Hardware Wanted!

Bruce Yelen byelen at atlas.csd.net
Tue Apr 18 11:01:56 MDT 2000

My apologies for this off-topic email.

The Boulder Masonic Association (a non-profit charitable organization) is
in the process of setting up a "PC Clearinghouse".  We will accept
donations of Wintel compatible PC's (486 and higher) and related
peripherals (monitors, printers, drives, etc.).  These donations ARE tax
deductable under IRS regulations.  In turn we will make these machines
available to schools, churches and other legitimate non-profit
organizations for the asking.

We only ask that donated equipment be in reasonable working order.  While
we don't mind replacing the occasional bad hard-drive, we don't have the
facilities to properly recycle or dispose of out and out junk in an
environmentaly safe manner.

If you have equipment that you would like to donate, or are associated
with an organization that would like to receive equipment (as it becomes
available), please contact me via email at byelen at csd.net or leave a phone
message at 303-449-2711.

Regards,

Bruce Yelen