[lug] SCSI Card spec questions

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Apr 18 16:21:49 MDT 2000

Have you looked at Adaptec's Web site?

My understanding of the 1505-1510 series is they are all very low end, 16
bit ISA cards. They are generally given out as freebies with Zip drives,
SCSI scanners and the like. I seriously doubt they have SCSI tape support.
You will be pretty disappointed with performance if you try to hook a hard
drive up to it.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585