[lug] cscope for Linux available

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Apr 19 14:42:44 MDT 2000

For those who haven't seen it yet - SCO has released the source for cscope.
This is probably the most useful tool I've ever used for C source
development.  Since it was USL legacy code, it was never ported to Linux.
I used to have to use Solaris for build work just so I could use cscope.

Anyway, it builds quick and easy, with a the standard Makefile provided, on
KRUD.

http://cscope.sourceforge.net/

Very cool.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com