[lug] Cron

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Fri Apr 21 07:16:09 MDT 2000

I think you need to have the minute field filled in.  What you have
specified is that at 11:00 pm, for every minute there is (60), this script
will fire off.  That doesn't answer your behavior though.  Is there some
sort of .forward file that's causing mail to bounce?  Try tail -f
/var/log/maillog to watch what's going on.  Also look at your script.
Does it loop indefinitely, or if not that, does the loop condition ever
return false?

Chip