[Re: [lug] Vmware in Slackware???]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Sun Apr 23 17:45:54 MDT 2000

Turns out this wasn't a big problem at all. Just during the installation of
vmware it asks where your init.d/ and rc*.d/ directories are. Those of us that
use slack know that those directories don't exist. I just had to manually
create the directories and off I went. I now have working version of vmware
2.0 on my slack7 box.

Justin