[lug] DSL Availability

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Sun Apr 23 20:48:44 MDT 2000

Hi all,

I would like to know about the availability of DSL/xDSL in
the Boulder area.  I'm moving to Boulder this summer and
would like to make sure I find a place that is DSL capable.

Where I am now (Columbia, MO) we have lots of "wrong side
of the switch" problems.  Some areas of Columbia can get
ADSL and others can't.

I'll be coming to Boulder in May to look for housing and I
want to informed when I talk with my rental agent.

I look forward to participating in LUG events if all goes
as planned I'll be at the July meeting :)

Thanks again,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                  jeremy at hinegardner.org