[[lug] isapnp]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Mon Apr 24 23:42:31 MDT 2000

I have an isa SBawe64 card in my slackware7 box that does not have pnp set  in
the bios. I had to run the pnpdump (I think that's the right command) command
to dump all the pnp device info into the isapnp.conf file. From there I edited
the isapnp.conf and found the correct modules to load on boot. That is
extremely brief and probably missing a step or 3 or 4, hehe. But you can get
isa cards to work w/out pnp setup in the bios, I would suggest looking into
isapnp and reading the docs. Hope this helps...

Justin