[lug] Re: LUG digest, Vol 1 #292 - 11 msgs

metcalf at attglobal.net metcalf at attglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 16:32:06 MDT 2000

I think that Dillon & McCaslin is served by the CO which used to be out in
the country between Louisville & Lafayette (at least it was, with growth I
don't know).  Superior south of the Turnpike seems still to be served by the
CO in South Boulder.  That's what a friend of mine in Rock Creek was told a
year ago by USWest.