[lug] CLUE-Talk: [Fwd: Job Opening] (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Wed May 3 08:51:34 MDT 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Job Opening
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:02:02 -0600
From: Val Smith <vsmith at cmdtech.com>
To: "'jccann at home.com'" <jccann at home.com>

<snip> Here is a contract position that we have open right now at
Command Technologies.  If you could please forward it on, we would
appreciate it!

Red Hat Linux Developer with C and Perl.  Looking for someone who has
displayed that they have had a lot of variety and accomplishments
technically and now are at a level where they can work on an operating
system level with Linux (specifically Red Hat) and tweak an operating
system that needs refinement using C and Perl development tools.  The
client is looking for a contractor, they are willing to pay for parking as
they are near Denver General Hospital area (around 9th and Banner).
Please send your resume to bcoder at cmdtech.com for consideration and list
what your hourly request for this 3 to 6 month contract would be.  Please
put "Linux/WGC"  in subject line.

Contact for Job is Bill Coder, bcoder at cmdtech.com.  Phone Number is
303.770.1200, Fax 303.770.8037.

Valerie Smith