[lug] virus question

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Thu May 4 15:52:48 MDT 2000

Ok, here's a silly question.  So far today I've seen solutions on no less
than two mail lists on how to filter out the I love you garbage on sendmail,
plus a link to the sendmail.org site on how to do it on a third mail list
(http://www2.sendmail.com/loveletter/), and a lengthy discussion with
several solutions on the postfix list for the best way to filter this thing.

So the question: anyone know how to do it on exchange?  You'd figure since
exchange probably has the highest percentage of outlook clients someone has
come up with a way to do it . . .  I even just checked some popular exchange
sites -- msexchange.org, ntfaq.com, slipstick.com, exchangefaq.org (runs
php) . . .

Ah, well.

--
Andrew