[lug] virus question

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Thu May 4 15:58:49 MDT 2000

sorry, but it's gotta be said: "yeah, through your exchange server out
the window and install a unix {sendmail, qmail, etc} server instead".

Having said that, and to be a little more serious, that a). I don't
have an answer to your question and b). educate your users to _never_
open attachments with a ".vbs" suffix.

--
PC Drew

Thus spake Andrew Diederich on Thursday, May 04, 2000, 3:52:48 PM: