[lug] Encryption on a mailing list?

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Sun May 7 17:23:35 MDT 2000

Are there any list servers out there that can handle PGP encryption?
I'm thinking of something where when you subscribe to the list, you
exchange public keys with the server.  Then, when you send mail to the
list, the mail gets decrypted using the server's private key and then
encrypted for each user, using their public key, and sent to that
user.

Anybody know of such a thing?  If not...maybe I'll think about writing
something like that...just curious!

--
PC Drew

"To understand recursion, we must first understand recursion."

Text Pager: www.messaging.sprintpcs.com/
Cell Phone: 720.839.5222