[lug] Scripting PPP

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Mon May 8 14:58:09 MDT 2000

I was doing further research on the issue...you brought up compelling
points. I happened across this document and it suggests that sudo would
be the best way because you have to have root privleges to start/stop
the session. Are you saying that you somehow found a way around the
setuid issue? If you have a minute, would you mind reading the bottom of
the page at this link and giving me your opinion?
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO-11.html#root

Much thanks.

--

----