[lug] helping friends escape AOL

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Tue May 9 14:43:49 MDT 2000

	As far as AOL goes, it is possible to retrieve you're aol email from the
web.  I'm not certain how, since my AOL account is only used by my mother
and niece (and no, I'm not about to try to explain how to use Linux to my
mother).
	The down side to this, is you still have to have another internet
connection, unless you can use something like Wine to run the AOL client.

John Edwards
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf