[lug] a perl question

Ken Scott kscott at pcisys.net
Wed May 10 13:11:56 MDT 2000

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Ken Weinert wrote:

> 	Thanks, got it sorted now - another example of how to get bit
> with Cut'n Paste and very little knowledge.

Glad I could help.

> > > perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Tk'

One more tip, that you may or not be aware of. You can get a command shell
to CPAN by typing:

perl -MCPAN -e shell

Once you are in the shell, you can type help to get lots of other
commands, including searching.

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24