[lug] OT: outlook replacement

metcalf at attglobal.net metcalf at attglobal.net
Wed May 10 17:37:53 MDT 2000

Check out Lotus.  They have e-mail software that works with Windows (as well
as Microsoft will let non-Microsoft software work with their "software")
which also has the advantage of being so far immune to the viruses infesting
Windows.  Lotus has a nice calendar feature and a bunch of other nice
features.