[lug] Re: Samba question

Peter Fales psfales at lucent.com
Thu May 18 16:00:17 MDT 2000

Shouldn't be a problem - The smb.cnf file has an (IIRC) an "Interfaces"
section to tell it which interfaces to use.  I discovered this the hard way
when I added VMware to my system, and found that the Virtual Windows couldn't
see the Linux Samba server.  I had to go in and explicitly allow it to talk
to vmnet1.

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 4G-310
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033