[lug] 32 MB vid RAM

JEFF PFOHL pfohl at sandia.gov
Fri May 26 17:01:47 MDT 2000

   Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:55:06 -0600 (MDT)
   From: Gary Hodges <hodges at srrb.noaa.gov>

   After the install I edited the XF86Config file, and changed the value
   from 16384 to 32768.  Was this the right thing to do?  It seems to be

Yes that is fine. Check on boot up that it does have the 32K when it
does the hardware check. That is the final confirmation all is
recognized properly.

--
				JEFF PFOHL
			 	E-MAIL: pfohl at sandia.gov
				PHONE : (505) 844-7033  work
					(505) 299-9516  home
        				(505) 844-6729  fax
				http://nucalf.physics.fsu.edu/pfohl

"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people:
 Those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to
 try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."

 - Indira Ghandi, the late Prime Minister of India