[lug] DNS and Apache Server

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jun 2 12:21:30 MDT 2000

You can just trick apache by putting the machine name in /etc/hosts...
works for sendmail too, in most cases.

Assuming that /etc/nsswitch.conf file is setup to use /etc/hosts
correctly.

And assuming that apache is using the correct hostname...

And...

You get the idea...

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>