[lug] Advice on Game Demo Nights? / Descent 3 Beta Test (fwd)

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Jun 2 13:23:29 MDT 2000

Thus spoke Wayde Allen

> > I'm already set up for hardware accel on my GeForce card, along with
> > OpenGL development. How do I get on to the beta test list?
>
> I assume that you should contact Kayt Sorhaindo <sigyn at lokigames.com>.

As far as I know, that's about right.  They sent me the notice, so I just
passed it along (and Wayde posted to the LUG list).  I don't really know
anything more about it, but I'm sure Kayt will help out.

--
Michael J. Hammel           |    Trifles make perfection and perfection is no
The Graphics Muse           |    trifle.