[lug] virtual domains

hector M Banda hector at need-info.com
Wed Jun 7 15:10:56 MDT 2000

Hi all,
I have a server where I like to host virtual domains ( about 3 or 4) but I'd
like to see some recommendations before I can start making changes. I already
have one running on my server with DNS and everything but AI want to add three
more.

	Let say:

	I already own all those domains that I want to host . Now, when I
register the domains and I get all the DNS's ( like granitecanyon) do I point
all those domains to the same server IP address?

I know there are some changes I need to do on my web server configuration but
I'm not sure about the best approach to continue.

Thanks,

Hector M Banda
Senior Computer Programmer
Information Systems Department