[lug] Getting lost trying to configure server for virtual domains..

Hector M Banda hector at need-info.com
Wed Jun 7 19:30:54 MDT 2000

Hi all,

I already made the changes to apache and move the main webpage and some other
html files to the new directory for the main domain in my server and it's
working.

I also created another sub-directory for one of the other domains that I want
to host on my server.

I already modify the DNS's ( at DOTSTER.COM) to use the same dns that I 'm
using for the main server

Now, my problem is that if I try to access the new domain that I'm trying to
add to my server from the WEB, I cannot find it and I do not know what to do
from here.

I'd appreciate any help from anybody to fix this little problem.

Thanks,

Hector M Banda
Senior Computer Programmer
Information Systems Department