[lug] Splitting jobs among computers

KELLEY SCOTT T kelleys at ucsu.Colorado.EDU
Thu Jun 8 11:21:30 MDT 2000

Dear Bluggers,

I have some computationally intensive jobs I would like to split among a
bunch of machines I have access to. However, the software I want to use
isn't loaded on all those machines. What I really want to do is run the
program on my machine but use the processors on other machines I have
access to without loading the software on those machines. I'm not even
sure this is possible, but I thought this list would be the place inquire.

Thanks for any help you can send my way. -Scott

Scott T. Kelley, Ph.D.			E-mail: Scott.Kelley at Colorado.edu
Dept. MCD Biology			Phone : 303-735-1808
Campus Box 347				Fax   : 303-492-7744
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO  80309-0347
U.S.A.