[lug] Cisco 675 router

Anders Knudsen aknudsen.96 at alum.mines.edu
Fri Jun 9 07:41:55 MDT 2000

My reply's a little late, but better than never.
I also have USWorst...err west as my ISP and have dynamic IP.
I am using the service provided by ODS. You can check it out at www.ods.org
They have a C client. I just compiled it on my system, and in my ip-up
script, whenever my PPP is re-established, I call this client with my new IP.
So far it works great. Only a few times has it been down for a bit because
of downtime at ods.org.
I have not used the others, however, there are myriad others out there.
This site http://noeld.com/download.htm has a bunch listed. Just look for
"Supported free Dynamic DNS Services" and follow the links. You should be
able to make a choice there.
I would be interrested in hearing which one you go with and how it works
out for you.

-Anders.