[lug] Virus in the email....

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Fri Jun 9 08:42:44 MDT 2000

Yep, it's a vbs virus. KAK something or other. My dad got it a couple
weeks ago, and it was going through another list I'm on a week before
that. As a virus, it's not very damaging. It's payload is to keep the user
from logging into Windows on a certain day at a certain time.

The AntiVirus center on symantec.com knows all about it, and has cleanup
instructions.

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24