[lug] Re: Need High Speed Internet Access in the Middle of No-Where!

Lance Jones lj at colorado-research.com
Fri Jun 9 09:04:05 MDT 2000

Not sure if isky.net (based in Denver) is who you are thinking of, but they do
plan to offer two-way satellite Internet in the near future.

To the fellow on 95th and Valmont who started this thread: are you not able to
get ISDN where you are at, or is it just that it's more expensive than you're
willing to pay?  I'd be surprised if it's the former.  If it's the latter, I
understand- work pays $130/month for me to get ISDN in the mountains.

lj