[lug] Need help. trying to figure out how to get virtual domains on RH 6.0

Calvin Dodge caldodge at fpcc.net
Fri Jun 9 10:45:24 MDT 2000

Hector M Banda wrote:

>  Another thing, my dns's on the web (granite canyon ) are
>  pointing to the same    server          ip address (207.233.124.14) but If i

Are you sure the granite canyon knows about the lasespeciales.com domain?  I
mean, it knows its the DNS server for the domain, but my poking around there
with nslookup (like "ls -d lasespeciales.com") at ns1.granitecanyon.com returns
the error "*** Can't list domain lasespeciales.com: Unspecified error".

So - to this relatively inexperienced Linux guy - it looks like the problem is
with Granite Canyon's DNS records for the lasespeciales.com domain.

Calvin

--
Calvin Dodge
Certified Linux Bigot