[lug] IDSL

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Jun 9 10:44:47 MDT 2000

I have 2 friends who use em and they gave good feed back.

Note, It takes FOREVER to get through tech support, but the 2 times I had
to call, it was outside their domain.  I've had 0 downtime, and pretty
good performance from them.  And the actual install date, was BEFORE
the scheduled, they called to see if I could move it up.

Robert

Thus spake Michael Deck (deckm at cleansoft.com):