[lug] [clue-tech] Mad Skillz Day, June 17th, 11-4PM, Batky Howell (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Mon Jun 12 11:24:01 MDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:12:44 -0600
From: Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com>
To: CLUE Talk <clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us>,
    CLUE-Tech <clue-tech at ta8.techangle.com>
Subject: [clue-tech] Mad Skillz Day, June 17th, 11-4PM, Batky Howell

Hey all,

Just a reminder that CLUE is having a Mad Skillz Day at Batky-Howell,
10333 E Dry Creek
(about 2 light east of I25, north side) on June 17th from 11 AM to 4 PM

Purpose: so you can show off what you do with Linux as well as learn
what others are doing with Linux!

Currently, we have to below people who will be showing off their skills
and the programs and we could use some more help.  If you have a talent
in the below areas or some we haven't thought about, by all means, come
join us in showing off Linux capabilities!!

Game Server     	- Matt Durell
Apache          	- Matt Durell
Security        	- Matt Durell
Samba           	- Lynn Danielson
Vnc             	- Lynn Danielson
Star Office     	- Kevin Cullis
Slackware      		- Jeff Cann
Corel          		- Ed Young
PHP     	        - Scott Marlowe
GIMP			- Michael Hammel
USB + Digital Camera	- Ken Scott

Some others who are from father away and I'm still waiting to hear final
confirmation from by the first of the week.  If anyone else would like
to show off their skills, come join us.

We'll have some monthly giveaways on Saturday which includes two free
seats in Batky-Howell Linux classes: Fundamentals of Linux, Advanced
Linux Tools, and Linux System Adminstration.  These classes are $1500
and $1600 dollar value which will have the normal drawing. We'll have
the drawing at 1:30 PM and you need not be present to win, however, we'd
like you to stay and enjoy the fun.

Food and drinks will be available.

Kevin