[lug] unsubscribe

Kristopher Applegate kapplegate1 at home.com
Tue Jun 13 19:12:43 MDT 2000

unsubscribe

_____________________
Kristopher Applegate
Systems Engineer
3T Systems
(800) 443-7404

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-admin at lug.boulder.co.us [mailto:lug-admin at lug.boulder.co.us]On
Behalf Of llornkcor
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 6:45 PM
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: [lug] how times change

I was reminded about how far linux has come, even in a few years.
I received a 'junk mail' computer catalog, from elinux.com.
Featuring computers that were 'linux compatible" and
"linux pre-installed" computers, linux software, and hardware
of all kinds, that is linux compatible. I found it interesting they
had such things as PKZip for $89. heh, I dunno, I would be hard
pressed to dish out $89 for similiar software that can be had
for less than the price of the electricity it takes to
download and compile.
But the hardware was interesting.

Any thoughts?

LP