[lug] HELP with CSU/DSU

Calvin Dodge caldodge at fpcc.net
Thu Jun 15 11:43:07 MDT 2000

This is not Linux-related, but this list is read by a bunch of knowledgable
people, so I'll toss out our problem here.

We have a Paradyne 3160 CSU/DSU which splits signals from a T1 into voice
channels (for our Definity PBX) and data channels (our normal Internet
connection).

The Paradyne has apparently died - turn it on, and all one sees is the "FAIL"
light with no alphanumeric message.

Does anyone on this list know of someone local who could replace and set up
such a beast (or functional equivalent) QUICKLY?

Thanks,

Calvin

--
Calvin Dodge