[lug] HELP with CSU/DSU

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jun 15 13:47:07 MDT 2000

You might try contacting Carrier Access Corp. in Boulder.  They sell a
very inexpensive channel bank that does what you need called the Access
Bank II.

It has a V.35 port for the data and drives individual analog phone
lines.  If the Paradyne just splits the DS-1 and sends on a fractional
T-1 to the phone switch at your site, and you don't need something that
can drive phones with ring signal, -48VDC, etc... you may just need a
drop-and-insert CSU/DSU.

CAC might not be able to sell direct to you, but their stuff is
available through Greybar and other national distributors.

Graybar carries Larsecom stuff too, and I think also Adtran.  Paradynes
are overpriced, but good quality.

Nate

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>