[lug] LILO Solved

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jun 15 13:50:55 MDT 2000

Just as a side note, LILO has recently gone up a revision and there have
been a number of bugfixes and workarounds for drive geometry issues
added.  Most of the major distros haven't gotten the new LILO in yet.

Debian is considering using the newer LILO for the upcoming Potato
release, or at least that is the discussion that was taking place on the
debian-devel mailing list.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>