[lug] Newbie dual boot question

Chuck Smythe csmythe at webaccess.net
Wed Jun 21 13:15:58 MDT 2000

I have just installed Red Hat Linux (6.1) on my second hard drive.
When I rebooted the computer, Windows booted from the first drive (as
intended)....and I have NO idea how to boot Linux from there!
Help!

Also: I wish to use a partition on my second drive to back up the first
drive; but the Linux install software did not allow me to specify a
Windows FAT32 file system for that drive (that system was not one of the
options offered in Disk Druid).  What software can I use to specify
that, so that Windows can see that partition?

Thanks,
Chuck

--
Charles M. Smythe